Sanctuaire Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

Bienvenue 
Burger Patty Maker

Répondre au sujet    Sanctuaire Index du Forum » Le poste de garde » Permanence de recrutement Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Burger Patty Maker
Auteur Message
AviBennet

Classe: Guerrier
Spé: Burger Patty Maker

Message Burger Patty Maker Répondre en citant
Once you have it mounted on the front of your KitchenAid Stand mixer you’re ready to grind. All you have to do is choose your grind plates. I opted for the course grind plate because I was going to grind up beef, and if you plan on grinding bread for bread crumbs or cheese you’ll use the fine grind plate. From the looks of it the only difference between the two are the size of the holes.

I wanted to try grinding my own beef with the Burger Patty Maker. I usually buy organic beef that’s extra lean, but even then I’ve found that making burgers from the extra lean still results in a lot of fat you need to drain off. That’s one of the main reasons why I think anyone would want to grind their own meat: you can take a roast and cut away all of the excess fat before you grind it. That way you only grind what you want to grind.

Mar 10 Avr - 08:20 (2018) Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 10 Avr - 08:20 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Sanctuaire Index du Forum » Le poste de garde » Permanence de recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation